style="text-align: center;

Sarah Palin Wows The Crowd at CPAC (Full Video of Her Speech)

Boy oh boy did us conservatives mess up by not demanding Sarah Palin run for President. None of us are happy with Mitt, Newt or even Santorum. We have no one to blame but ourselves for not making sure we had a true conservative in the race. There is no one else right now who could/can go to Washington and turn it upside down. Romney will be more of the same, Newt has so much baggage and can we trust him, Santorum has issues as well and he would not really change anything, and Ron Paul is not going to win.

Tags: CPAC, Sarah Palin, Sarah Palin CPAC Speech

Views: 60

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would have been much happier with Palin as the GOP nominee even if she lost. At least we would have had hope for a true reformer. Mitt Romney will not change much of anything if he wins. But the truth is I think Romney is the perfect candidate for Obama to go against. Obama wins next fall if Romney is the nominee.

We love Sarah!  This country is in such deep trouble with a president who has sold his soul to the ideology of Salinski and Ayers.  One of these candidates HAS to beat Obama! Republicans have to stop the negative stuff.  People need leadership.  Someone uplifting. Someone who has real American survival skills.  By that I mean the ability to fight for the Constitution, national defense, and stable money management.  Someone who encourages rugged individualism not how many weak people can I get dependent on the government so that I can control them.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Right Face! is a Conservative Blog with Conservative News & Views. Restore America's Founding Principals. We Need You! Please Join Today!

Notes

Damn Few!

Created by Admin Feb 24, 2013 at 2:50pm. Last updated by Admin Feb 24, 2013.

Chris Kyle

Created by Admin Feb 3, 2013 at 3:40am. Last updated by Admin Feb 3, 2013.

Heroes Proved

Heroes Proved by Oliver North…

Continue

Created by Admin Jan 26, 2013 at 5:09pm. Last updated by Admin Jan 26, 2013.

Invite a Friend!

Invite your friends to Join Us at Right Face! The more members we have the greater our ability to inform and educate others to the importance of our…

Continue

Created by Admin Jul 20, 2011 at 3:47am. Last updated by Admin Sep 2, 2011.

Notes Home

Welcome! To view all notes, click here. Continue

Created by Admin Jul 20, 2011 at 2:09am. Last updated by Admin Jul 20, 2011.

Right Face Twitter

Badge

Loading…

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Events

© 2014   Created by Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service