style="text-align: center;

Be Ready to Support Rick Perry! (Especially Ron Paul People!)

Yes, I know many think Ron Paul will win Iowa or at very least be a close second. That is probably true but after Iowa and maybe New Hampshire Ron Paul has nowhere to go except down. Paul has done a wonderful job putting together a strong ground force in Iowa and NH sometimes does their own thing but then it is on to South Carolina and Florida and he will drop like a rock to about 10% of the vote.

I am asking Ron Paul supporters to be 'ready' to support Rick Perry when it is clear Ron Paul won't be able to win the Republican nomination. Rick Perry is your next best choice and it is vital that Ron Paul does not attempt a third party bid. That would guarantee Obama wins and we sure don't want that.

Rick Perry is a good choice. He is a strong states rights believer and has promised to make Washington much less in our daily lives than it is now. I take him at his word. Perry has the clout and credibility with people that Ron Paul does not. Despite what most Ron Paul followers believe there is no way he wins the nomination because so many people in the United States think many of his ideas are kooky. He has been branded with that label and that is just fact. You can say it is not true until you turn blue but it is true. His age is also a major issue with many. You watch after Iowa the attacks will explode on Ron Paul and make his image worse with the general population. Just watch.

Rick Perry is getting better everyday in putting out his message. We really need him to do well in Iowa and start making a comeback. He is the most conservative of all the candidates that has a realistic chance of beating Obama and does not have the baggage of Newt Gingrich. If we don't all get behind Perry I am afraid we will have Romney as the winner and I don't think he can beat Obama.

Tags: Barrack Obama, Iowa Caucus, Newt Gingrich, Rick Perry, Ron Paul

Views: 545

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

annamae sturat said:

BTW, I'm from Texas and know both Paul and Perry.Paul is looked upon as a nut here in Texas.  The only reason he keeps getting re-elected is the extreme amount of porkhe brings to his district (not a secret to folks in Texas, only to the rest of the U.S. and readers of Paul websites).   I'm not a novice here.  There's more than one Texan who will be glad when this  dangerous, old crook retires.  Theres' nothing "conservative" about Paul.  He's more left than Obama. 

Paul's pork:

http://www.newsrealblog.com/2010/12/18/ron-paul-attempts-to-pork-ou...

http://freestudents.blogspot.com/2007/07/ron-pauls-personal-pork-pr...  (I'm hoping that Paul fans know what a "classical liberal" is??  If not, look it up.)

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2009/03/ron-paul-defend.... (crazy talk from paul on how he rationalizes being against big government, but still uses it to benefit his district, which is fine.......but don't campaign on cutting back government waste if YOUR district is getting $73M of that "big spending".   **face palm**)

CAVUTO: No, no, I understand.

But you know what? It just strikes people as a little weird, congressman, because, you know, you champion and rail against government waste. And I know you rejected and voted against this package. But, yet, your constituents are going to benefit to the tune of more than $73 million in various projects from this package.

So, it's kind of like you're having your cake and eating it, too.

http://www.clubforgrowth.org/whitepapers/?subsec=137&id=921

Despite this impressive record, Ron Paul’s history contains some curious indiscretions, including a vote for $232 million for federally mandated election reform (only one of 21 Republicans to vote for it)  and a vote against the line-item veto —even after it was modified to pass constitutional muster.  Paul’s record on pork was outstanding in 2006, voting for all 19 of Jeff Flake’s anti-pork amendments in 2006,  but his record took a stark turn for the worse in 2007, in which Paul received an embarrassing 29% on the Club for Growth’s RePORK Card, voting for only 12 of the 50 anti-pork amendments.   A year later, he voted against an amendment that would strip out all earmarks from a spending bill.

Some of the outrageous pork projects Paul voted to keep include $231,000 for the San Francisco Planning and Urban Research Association’s Urban Center; $129,000 for the “perfect Christmas tree project;” $300,000 for the On Location Entertainment Industry Craft Technician Training Project in California; $150,000 for the South Carolina Aquarium; and $500,000 for the National Mule and Packers Museum in California.   In 2007, Ron Paul requested more than sixty earmarks “worth tens of millions of dollars for causes as diverse as rebuilding a Texas theater, funding a local trolley, and helping his state’s shrimp industry.”   Paul’s affection for earmarks was also on display when he voted against a proposal that would “require the Education secretary to submit an explanation to Congress if grants authorized by the bill are not awarded competitively.”

In defense of his support for earmarks, Rep. Paul took the “if you can’t beat ‘em, join ‘em” position, arguing that “I don’t think they should take our money in the first place.  But if they take it, I think we should ask for it back.”   This is a contradiction of Paul’s self-proclaimed “opposition to appropriations not authorized within the enumerated powers of the Constitution.”  

Paul also voted to bail out the Highway Trust Fund to the tune of $8 billion in 2008.....

AS I SAY, I KNOW PAUL. ALL OF TEXAS KNOWS PAUL. AND, I RECOGNIZE THE CON HE'S TRYING TO PULL ON THE UNEXPECTED SUPPORTERS WHO DO NOT KNOW HIM.

Looks like Perry is still in the race.

Yes, he is!  The posters over at RedState are donating like crazy to him campaign.  As am I.

1-855-8US-JOBS (855-887-5627)

1-855-8US-JOBS (855-887-5627)

OMG you fall off the short bus? You honestly believe Obama has a snow balls chance in "expletive" of winning a second term? And what attack might they pull on Paul that hasn't already been done from poll manipulation to out right media black outs. The only excuse for which is fear, Ron Paul scares the heck out of the establishment because he can't be bought or intimidated and if the enemy of the people is the tyranny of government and here's a man who scares the bejesus out of em I say vote for that guy. As for you sayer,  legalizeing drugs and Iran is your excuse for not supporting the only candidate that wont renigg the moment he's in office. Pssst you share the road with mexican drug smugglers on a daily basis and treatment is prefurable to incarceration, look at Portugal. and I don't care if Iran makes a nuke north korea made a nuke it was Two kilo tons which is laughable, Iran lacks the ability to even deliver said nuke to US soil not to mention Israel Will turn them into glass without  us lifting a finger, this country needs Paul not another talking head.

Where do you get all this stuff?

Paul isn't going to win.  The only reason he got any votes in Iowa is becasue it's an open caucus, and Dems can vote.  They'd luv to see  Paul against O.  OR, BETTER YET DESTROY THE CHANCE OF A REAL CONSERVATIVE WINNING......they used Paul as their fodder.

And, neither is  Obama?  WTH?  He's going to be beaten soundly if PAUL would get out of the way and let a conservative win.  He's left of Obama concerning foreign policy.  ........the man is to be feared simply because he's a dangerous nut. No one will be voting for him as a result, except for his fans that want to see drugs legalized.

There isn't a news blackout on Paul...........he's been on Fox so many times I've lost count.  Where HAVE you BEEN?

Renig?  Paul has renigged on what he said about the newsletters. Several times,  in fact.

He's renigged on his stance on government waste.  "I might as well join them......."  He's a fool and you are obviously totally unaware of this man's duplicity.  I see you've conveniently ignored all the proof presented above....

sheesh!

Pssst you share the road with mexican drug smugglers on a daily basis and treatment is prefurable to incarceration, look at Portugal.

What ARE you trying to say here? 

Richard D Foster said:

OMG you fall off the short bus? You honestly believe Obama has a snow balls chance in "expletive" of winning a second term? And what attack might they pull on Paul that hasn't already been done from poll manipulation to out right media black outs. The only excuse for which is fear, Ron Paul scares the heck out of the establishment because he can't be bought or intimidated and if the enemy of the people is the tyranny of government and here's a man who scares the bejesus out of em I say vote for that guy. As for you sayer,  legalizeing drugs and Iran is your excuse for not supporting the only candidate that wont renigg the moment he's in office. Pssst you share the road with mexican drug smugglers on a daily basis and treatment is prefurable to incarceration, look at Portugal. and I don't care if Iran makes a nuke north korea made a nuke it was Two kilo tons which is laughable, Iran lacks the ability to even deliver said nuke to US soil not to mention Israel Will turn them into glass without  us lifting a finger, this country needs Paul not another talking head.

annamae sturat said:

Where do you get all this stuff?

Paul isn't going to win.  The only reason he got any votes in Iowa is becasue it's an open caucus, and Dems can vote.  They'd luv to see  Paul against O.  OR, BETTER YET DESTROY THE CHANCE OF A REAL CONSERVATIVE WINNING......they used Paul as their fodder.

And, neither is  Obama?  WTH?  He's going to be beaten soundly if PAUL would get out of the way and let a conservative win.  He's left of Obama concerning foreign policy.  ........the man is to be feared simply because he's a dangerous nut. No one will be voting for him as a result, except for his fans that want to see drugs legalized.

There isn't a news blackout on Paul...........he's been on Fox so many times I've lost count.  Where HAVE you BEEN?

Renig?  Paul has renigged on what he said about the newsletters. Several times,  in fact.

He's renigged on his stance on government waste.  "I might as well join them......." 

Look at this:

http://www.americanindependent.com/160697/ron-paul-one-of-only-four...

He's a fool and you are obviously totally unaware of this man's duplicity.  I see you've conveniently ignored all the proof presented above....

sheesh!

Pssst you share the road with mexican drug smugglers on a daily basis and treatment is prefurable to incarceration, look at Portugal.

What ARE you trying to say above???

Richard D Foster said:

Remember, our number one goal is to beat Obama, not beat each other to a pulp. I am sure Ron Paul, Rick Perry and the rest would agree on that.

Hi Robert! I must say I agree, as you may be able to tell, lol. Was busy promoting the good doc & hadn't checked in for a couple days. Just wanted to say that it is a pleasure to here a like voice. I am stoked about Ron Pauls placement in Iowa. To see him come so far in just 3 years is inspiring. Keep up the fight! ~Ron Paul 2012~

Richard D Foster said:

Yeah, very sharply worded Richard. You would make a great spokesmen. You understand completely. Like you, I, Debbie, and others it comes as common sense. That is all you really need to understand!!! What happened to the world?? So delluded! I'm sad for them

I don't understand how people fall into this paradigmatic system where all you hear is, "we have to beat Barack Obama." Ok, that is dandy but how do you accomplish anything when you replace him with the same or even worse person?(we all know how they change their minds once in office) Doesn't make any sense to me and shouldn't to any other person with a hair bit of common sense. People have to truly love their ignorance to vehemently stiff arm Ron Paul. I'm all about finding the truth as other sincere people. If I sincerely found a flaw in Ron Paul that truly was conflicting too much I would assess it. I don't know any other way to put it but that I'm sad for the people. Very

How about this Paul fans?

http://www.americanindependent.com/160697/ron-paul-one-of-only-four...

And, this?

http://www.haaretz.com/news/u-s-elections-2012/ron-paul-is-not-anti...

Or,

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2011/12/ronpaulussh...

or,

http://ace.mu.nu/archives/325080.php

God forbid that this man should ever become president, or his followers become a majority. The man who stood by and watched a live abortion and saw the baby weighing 2lbs cry and gasp for air after it was tossed into a bucket until it died.  WHAT DID HE DO BESIDES LOOK AT IT???  SURE HE'S AGAINST ABORTION NOW........THAT DOESN'T HELP TAHT BABY!

THIS IS THE MAN YOU ALL WANT FOR PRESIDENT??

He on record stating that he would have stood by during World War II and let the Holocaust happen. Sure, he might believe that Israel has a right to self-defense–and as President he would stand by and watch them burn without U.S. military support, money, or weapons. Great guy, that Ron Paul.

Derek Andrew Nelson said:

I don't understand how people fall into this paradigmatic system where all you hear is, "we have to beat Barack Obama." Ok, that is dandy but how do you accomplish anything when you replace him with the same or even worse person?(we all know how they change their minds once in office) Doesn't make any sense to me and shouldn't to any other person with a hair bit of common sense. People have to truly love their ignorance to vehemently stiff arm Ron Paul. I'm all about finding the truth as other sincere people. If I sincerely found a flaw in Ron Paul that truly was conflicting too much I would assess it. I don't know any other way to put it but that I'm sad for the people. Very

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Right Face! is a Conservative Blog with Conservative News & Views. Restore America's Founding Principals. We Need You! Please Join Today!

Notes

Damn Few!

Created by Admin Feb 24, 2013 at 2:50pm. Last updated by Admin Feb 24, 2013.

Chris Kyle

Created by Admin Feb 3, 2013 at 3:40am. Last updated by Admin Feb 3, 2013.

Heroes Proved

Heroes Proved by Oliver North…

Continue

Created by Admin Jan 26, 2013 at 5:09pm. Last updated by Admin Jan 26, 2013.

Invite a Friend!

Invite your friends to Join Us at Right Face! The more members we have the greater our ability to inform and educate others to the importance of our…

Continue

Created by Admin Jul 20, 2011 at 3:47am. Last updated by Admin Sep 2, 2011.

Notes Home

Welcome! To view all notes, click here. Continue

Created by Admin Jul 20, 2011 at 2:09am. Last updated by Admin Jul 20, 2011.

Right Face Twitter

Badge

Loading…

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Events

© 2014   Created by Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service