Taking Back America!
Does the thought of a second Obama term in office scare you? It sure does scare us. If you are someone who believes in America as it was founded and you want our politicians to govern according to the Constitution than you have every right to be scared of what Obama would do in a second term. Based on what he has done and attempted to do in his first term sets a terrible precedence for what a second Obama term would be.
Aaron Klein of Fox News has the very same thoughts except he has actually put in writing what he fears would happen if Obama is re-elected.
He starts by asking this question; 'Will we, the American people, allow ourselves to be fooled again?'
Americans may think they know what President Obama would do if he wins four more years. But, in reality, they have no idea just how radical and far-reaching his agenda would be.
Obama himself has been clear about using another term to “reform” our financial sector and ensure the implementation of ObamaCare. The president also has said he would attempt progressive-style immigration reform, with the presumption of amnesty for illegal aliens.
Many figure Obama would continue his relentless expansion of federal government power; increasing even further his crushing, multitrillion-dollar intergenerational debt; and pursue a weak foreign policy coupled with the evisceration of America’s military.
These generalized ambitions, however, do not scratch the surface of the specific, transformative assault that is planned upon our country.
Months of painstaking research into thousands of documents have enabled Brenda J. Elliott and me to expose the detailed template for Obama’s next four years -- the one actually created by Obama’s own top advisers, strategists and associated progressive groups.
This second-term blueprint is laid bare in our upcoming book, “Fool Me Twice: Obama’s Shocking Plans for the Next Four Years Exposed.”
We found that, just as in 2008, when Obama concealed his true presidential plans behind bland rhetoric of ending partisan differences and cutting the federal deficit, his 2012 re-election theme of creating jobs conceals far more than it reveals about his true agenda for a second term.
Here are some of the second-term plans we uncovered:
• The re-creation of a 21st-century version of FDR’s Works Progress Administration program within the Department of Labor that would oversee a massive new bureaucracy and millions of new federal jobs;
• An additional government-funded jobs program that provides “good jobs” capable of supporting a family with a “decent standard of living.”
• A new government mandate to force businesses to provide twelve weeks of paid benefits to employees who need time off to care for a new child, a sick family member, or their own illness. Plus, a higher, required minimum wage that would raise the floor for all employees.
• An expansive, de facto amnesty program for illegal aliens via both executive order and interagency directives linked with a reduction in the capabilities of the U.S. Border Patrol.
• Plans to bring in untold numbers of new immigrants with the removal of caps on H-1B visas and green cards.
• Government-funded, neighborhood-based programs to better integrate the newly amnestied immigrants into society, including education centers and health care centers. A “federal solution” to ensure that the amnestied immigrants are treated “equitably” across the United States.
• A National Infrastructure Bank that would evaluate and finance infrastructure projects of substantial regional and national importance” and would finance “transportation infrastructure, housing, energy, telecommunications, drinking water, wastewater, and other infrastructures.”
• The wresting of control of the military budget from Congress by placing an ”independent panel” in charge of military spending while slashing the defense budget in shocking ways.
• Spreading the vastly reduced resources of the U.S. Armed Forces even thinner by using them to combat “global warming,” fight global poverty, remedy “injustice,” bolster the United Nations and step up use of “peacekeeping” deployments;
• A new “green” stimulus program and the founding of a federal “green” bank or “Energy Independence Trust,” which would borrow from the federal treasury to provide low-cost financing to private-sector investments in “clean energy. “
• A “green Manufacturing” revolving loan fund to create 680,000 manufacturing jobs and 1,972,000 additional jobs over five years
• Detailed plans to enact single-payer health care legislation controlled by the federal government.
How did we obtain this expansive blueprint? By investigating the policy papers and legislative proposals of the same progressive shadow groups that crafted Obama’s first term.
Ask yourself this question; "Why do conservatives get excited and want so badly for our government to reduce spending and go back to a Constitutional government?" We don't get a handout for wanting that. We don't get a freebie for wanting that. Unlike the Democrats who want this and want that given to them for free ALL we want is for the government to leave us alone, stop taking our money and wasting it, and stop spending more than we take in.
The difference between us and them is we want what is right. That is why we get excited and worked up about the government doing less in our lives.
Scared, no. Disgusted, very much.
Not scared but amazed that 47% of America voted this Fool in. I found this and wanted to pass it on. The person who wrote this has their head on straight.
"The danger to America is not Barack Obama, but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails America. Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince. The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools, such as those who made him their president."
God help us all if the fools speak again.