Taking Back America!
By the time you are finished the article you will either see the comparison with the President's actions, or think to yourself this guy is completely nuts, off his rocker, or loony tunes.
First let me make it clear that Nazi Socialism, Communism, and the Marxist philosophy are alive and fighting in America today. No they are not fighting with guns or attacking to kill people but attacking they are. They are attacking our freedoms, values, rights, and the Constitution of The United States. How can they manage to do this in today's world where you get the news 24/7 at the click of a button? Simple they are doing it from within our own Federal Government. They are doing it with a lot of help too. No not just the Obama Administration but many others also on both sides of the Isle.
But for the purpose here I will focus mainly on the comparison between their agenda for 2012-2013 and what the President has done so far, and, what he has stated he will accomplish if re-elected.
The Socialist stated Platform for 2012-2013 as copied from their website. http://socialistparty-usa.net/platform.html
The United States is the sole remaining global superpower. The U.S. government uses its overwhelming military power to consolidate its strategic hold over the entire world and to defend and advance the interests of U.S. owned corporations as they exploit the working people and natural resources of the entire planet. We stand in total opposition to U.S. imperialism and the current “war on terror” which is just another subterfuge for U.S. imperialism.
We call for the closing of all U.S. military facilities at home and abroad that train foreign military and paramilitary personnel.
1. We call for the United States to immediately and unconditionally withdraw its forces from Iraq and Afghanistan.
2. We call for an end to the U.S. occupation of the province of Guantanamo, Cuba.
3. We call for an end to the Israeli occupation of the West Bank-East Jerusalem and Gaza, and an end to all U.S. aid to Israel, as a precondition for peace.
4. We support an immediate cutoff of all U.S. military aid to Colombia, and all other recipients.
5. We call for the abolition of the Central Intelligence Agency, the National Security Agency, and all other institutions of covert warfare.
6. We stand for unconditional disarmament by the United States.
7. We call for an international treaty outlawing all weapons of mass destruction, including the use of depleted uranium in conventional weapons.
8. We call for an immediate 50% cut in the military budget, followed by additional cuts, with the aim of rapidly reducing the military budget to less than 10% of its current level, with the "peace dividend" directed to essential social services and to the cost of cleaning up contaminated military sites.
9. We call for the disbanding of NATO and all other aggressive military alliances, and the closing of all overseas bases.
10. We call for an end to U.S. arms sales throughout the world.
11. We call for the U.S. to pay off its debts to the United Nations, an end to veto power in the UN, and an end to permanent membership on the UN Security Council.
12. We call for a constitutional amendment requiring a binding vote of the people on all issues of war or military intervention.
13. We support the right of soldiers to form unions to represent their views and interests.
I will now take them and compare to the Obama agenda where they overlap.
1. Judgment You Can Trust In 2002, Obama had the judgment and courage to speak out against going to war, and to warn of "an occupation of undetermined length, with undetermined costs, and undetermined consequences." He and Joe Biden are fully committed to ending the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Same idea on number 1
2.Our Administration's position on Guantanamo hasn't changed. We are still looking at our options with regards to the detainees. (If the position hasn't changed then he still, is looking to close Guantanamo.)
Same again number 2.
3. Renew American diplomacy to support strong alliances and to seek a lasting peace in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Obama and Biden will not increase nonmilitary aid, and hold them accountable for security in the border region.
Sounds like almost the same thing.
4. Not comparing this one. Because Colombia isn't a key issue on the election I was unable to find the President's position on it.
5. Allocate Funds Based on Risk: Barack Obama and Joe Biden believe that the president and Congress should direct our precious homeland security dollars according to risk, not as a form of general revenue sharing. Eliminating unnecessary agencies by combining them within a single agency.
Eliminate agencies sound like the platform again.
6. Review Weapons Programs: We must re-balance our capabilities to ensure that our forces can succeed in both conventional wars and in stabilization and counter-insurgency operations. (There is no explanation on what re-balance would mean so can't really compare if he is referring to cutting or not.)
Not comparing this one. Because of unclear Obama position.
7. Ensure Freedom of Space: The Obama-Biden administration will restore American leadership on space issues, seeking a worldwide ban on weapons of mass destruction.
Now that is almost word for word the same.
8. The Obama Biden team has already started cutting the military funding which has resulted in base closings.
Again the same agenda it seems.
9-13 Are not in the public eye right now. I was unable to find any discussion on the topics so no comparison possible
There are a lot of the Socialist Party's platform for 2012-2013 that the President seems to be in full agreement with. This however does not make him a full fledged socialist. What it does tell us he has some socialist tendencies which influence the way he leads.
I feel completely confident with a lot more research I could find many other connections between the Socialist Party of America and President Obama. The reasons behind this position is he was raised in a socialist environment and his self professed mentor was Frank Marshall Davis, a admitted socialist.
Now at the beginning I stated that the socialist were getting a lot of help from both sides. Example: No child left behind program. On the surface you would think what a great idea. But the actual result of the program is the dumbing down of our children. If a second grader has trouble reading he gets passed on to the third grade and the problem of the child not being able to read remains. The teacher doesn't take the required time to teach “one” child but promote that child on to the fourth grade. The cycle continues until the child graduates from high school or drops out.
One of the Socialist agendas years ago explained how to take over the schools and our children. Make them to dumb to compete in the capitalist system and the system will fail. Step by Step they achieved that goal with, “The no child left behind program.”
Taking prayer and the pledge of allegiance out of schools is another of their agendas. I know you are thinking by this point this is a conspiracy theory of his. The Communist Socialist take over? Well I wish to God you were right but the cold hard facts say otherwise. And here is proof as presented to Congress in 1963.
Communist Goals (1963) Congressional Record--Appendix, pp. A34-A35 January 10, 1963
Current Communist Goals EXTENSION OF REMARKS OF HON. A. S. HERLONG, JR. OF FLORIDA IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES Thursday, January 10, 1963 .
Mr. HERLONG. Mr. Speaker, Mrs. Patricia Nordman of De Land, Fla., is an ardent and articulate opponent of communism, and until recently published the De Land Courier, which she dedicated to the purpose of alerting the public to the dangers of communism in America.
At Mrs. Nordman's request, I include in the RECORD, under unanimous consent, the following "Current Communist Goals," which she identifies as an excerpt from "The Naked Communist," by Cleon Skousen:
I am not going to list all 45 goals here but just the few that back up what I said about educating our children. The entire speech to congress can be found many places online. Here is just 1 http://thevocalobserver.blogspot.com/2009/11/45-stated-communist-go...
I used several sources to confirm the information. “The Naked Communist” book is available also at many places online including Ebay and Amazon. Or watch it on Youtube.
Okay the goals as they relate to education: Let's start with #13. Do away with all loyalty oaths. That of course refers to removing the pledge of allegiance from schools among other oaths. #17. Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers' associations. Put the party line in textbooks. #18. Gain control of all student newspapers. #19 Use student riots to foment public protests against programs or organizations which are under Communist attack.
The facts are screaming to be heard but because they have been changing things so slowly no one is paying attention. But when we do the politicians give us some cockeyed excuse or claim we are just being paranoid. The media blast us daily with why it's such a great idea, change, or advancement until the American public accept it and go on with their daily lives. Another loss of freedom for America and one step closer to the Communist achieving their goals of a total Socialist/Marxist country.
Their goal for a long time has been a slow change that most people will not even notice. It has been working. Lately though more and more of us are taking a stand and saying this must stop. Most people don't want to take a stand. They just want to go about their daily lives. They also don't want to risk what they have. There is no doubt the government is an imposing force on all our lives these days and getting more so at an alarmingly fast rate.
Thanks for the comment Jason I agree 100% and it is time for Every American to realize we need to take our country back.