style="text-align: center;

All Discussions Tagged 'obama' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Think America Does Not Have a King? Think Again but check out the Vets Message to him!

This video tells a sad story and at the same time sends a message to Washington that "we the people" are fed up. What a shame our Veterans…

Started by Admin

0 Jul 19

Obama States, "My Military" (Video)

So now we see more of how our King, oh we mean our President really thinks. "My Military" - Really???       "I have not decided"    

Started by Admin

0 Sep 1, 2013

What’s The Tea Party So Afraid Of?

Has anyone noticed that we’re not doing anything? I mean, we bluster and write and comment and call our congressional offices…but we’re not…

Started by Jeff Dover

0 Jun 18, 2013

Is Obama Smarter than a Communist?

You know that famous TV show, “Are you Smarter Than a 5th Grader?” Well that show has inspired me to ask, “Is Obama Smarter than a Communis…

Started by Wayne Allyn Root

0 Jan 29, 2013

Utah Sheriff's Association Warns Obama on Gun Control Measures!

In a continuing trend with many in law enforcement the Utah Sheriff's Association issued a stern letter to the Obama administration saying…

Started by Admin

1 Jan 25, 2013
Reply by Jim Delaney

Does it not seem incredulous that Obama is pursuing the deprivation of our 2nd Amendment rights

I find it interesting that Obama has been actively leading the way to deprive us of our Second Amendment rights in the aftermath of the New…

Started by Mychal Massie

0 Jan 21, 2013

It is a shell game

It doesn’t take a genius to figure out that raising taxes without making very deep cuts in austerity programs will accomplish nothing. It i…

Started by Mychal Massie

0 Dec 1, 2012

what might we expect in the closing hours of the election

We’re down to the last days of this campaign and the logical question is — what might we expect in the closing hours of same? I personally…

Started by Mychal Massie

0 Nov 4, 2012

Debate Turnaround

This show shouldn’t be called a “Presidential Debate”, but rather “Republicans Take De Bait—Again”. I won’t rehash how ridiculous the entir…

Started by Jeff Dover

0 Aug 16, 2012

Time To Replace The GOP And Why It Will Work

For those of you who may doubt that the GOP needs to be replaced, I point singly to the actions – or rather, the inactions – of our house m…

Started by Jeff Dover

0 Aug 9, 2012

RSS

Right Face! is a Conservative Blog with Conservative News & Views. Restore America's Founding Principals. We Need You! Please Join Today!

Notes

Damn Few!

Created by Admin Feb 24, 2013 at 2:50pm. Last updated by Admin Feb 24, 2013.

Chris Kyle

Created by Admin Feb 3, 2013 at 3:40am. Last updated by Admin Feb 3, 2013.

Heroes Proved

Heroes Proved by Oliver North…

Continue

Created by Admin Jan 26, 2013 at 5:09pm. Last updated by Admin Jan 26, 2013.

Invite a Friend!

Invite your friends to Join Us at Right Face! The more members we have the greater our ability to inform and educate others to the importance of our…

Continue

Created by Admin Jul 20, 2011 at 3:47am. Last updated by Admin Sep 2, 2011.

Notes Home

Welcome! To view all notes, click here. Continue

Created by Admin Jul 20, 2011 at 2:09am. Last updated by Admin Jul 20, 2011.

Right Face Twitter

Badge

Loading…

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Events

© 2014   Created by Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service