style="text-align: center;

All Discussions Tagged 'Ron' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Will a Jew-Hater Win the Iowa Republican Party Caucus? (Dec. 2011 Article about Ron Paul)

Written in December of 2011, these same concerns about Ron Paul's allegiance still haunts many.  Just as we question Obama's policies becau…

Started by Debe Lange

0 Feb 8, 2012

Republican Candidates in Review

Well – we’ve just been doused with brutal ads in Florida by Romney and Gingrich only to walk away feeling rather numb. We try to create a…

Started by Marcia Wood

1 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by Jon Sayer

Why someone who thinks Gingrich loses against Obama is now supporting Gingrich

Throughout this primary season I’ve only supported a few candidates, and never even considered supporting anyone else. Rick Perry and John…

Started by T-bladel

2 Jan 24, 2012
Reply by Carolyn Henry

New Hampshire GOP Debate - What Happened

In case you missed it there were two GOP debates in the last 24 hours in New Hampshire. Why in the world they would have a debate Saturday…

Started by Admin

0 Jan 8, 2012

Iowa Caucus Results - What Does it mean?

In my humble opinion the results from last nights Iowa Caucus do not mean a whole lot. After all the media hype and fanfare very little has…

Started by Keith Piper

2 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Donna Konnor

GLENN BECK TALKS CHINA PREPS FOR WAR WITH US, GINGRICH vs PAUL

I have nothing to say about this video, it speaks for itself. If we see WWIII right now, we are sunk. I guess we all have to decide if we…

Started by Debbie Myers

0 Dec 31, 2011

Father Nathan Monk at Pensacola City Council - Almost Arrested

Father Nathan Monk tells the City Council, "We have the right to redress our government without fear of being arrested," and is nearly arre…

Started by Debbie Myers

0 Dec 19, 2011

The Dilemma!

The word Dilemma according to the dictionary means, "a problem offering two possibilities, neither of which is practically acceptable." In…

Started by Keith Piper

1 Dec 14, 2011
Reply by Doug Kolonia

The American War-Machine, A Lesson in Blowback, and The Greatest Speech Ever Written.

I don't like unnecessary war and this is an awesome video that shows how war will be our downfall. It is incrediable that so many people…

Started by Debbie Myers

0 Dec 8, 2011

Senator Rand Paul: "We Must Stand Up To Tyranny Disguised As Security!"

Senator Rand Paul blasts the passing of the amendment that allows for American citizens to be detained indefinetly and without being char…

Started by Debbie Myers

0 Dec 3, 2011

RSS

Right Face! is a Conservative Blog with Conservative News & Views. Restore America's Founding Principals. We Need You! Please Join Today!

Notes

Damn Few!

Created by Admin Feb 24, 2013 at 2:50pm. Last updated by Admin Feb 24, 2013.

Chris Kyle

Created by Admin Feb 3, 2013 at 3:40am. Last updated by Admin Feb 3, 2013.

Heroes Proved

Heroes Proved by Oliver North…

Continue

Created by Admin Jan 26, 2013 at 5:09pm. Last updated by Admin Jan 26, 2013.

Invite a Friend!

Invite your friends to Join Us at Right Face! The more members we have the greater our ability to inform and educate others to the importance of our…

Continue

Created by Admin Jul 20, 2011 at 3:47am. Last updated by Admin Sep 2, 2011.

Notes Home

Welcome! To view all notes, click here. Continue

Created by Admin Jul 20, 2011 at 2:09am. Last updated by Admin Jul 20, 2011.

Right Face Twitter

Badge

Loading…

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Events

© 2014   Created by Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service